- My Connection with Ecotourism
I specialise in developing niche markets in remote tourism destinations for small businesses, self starters and larger organisations. Key areas of expertise include guiding development, wildlife, environmental education and sustainability in business.
I have particular skills in remote dual world heritage and working with indigenous communities to ensure they are treated in the right way with regards to tourism development and that their skills, knowledge and way of life is harnessed and appreciated.
- I am seeking
- Seeking networking and International projects and working to develop sustainability and reducing poverty through tourism.
- I am offering
I can offer you over 10 years of a consistently successful track record delivering tourism development and marketing strategies in rural tourism development. An innovative, free thinker who will put his heart and soul into any project and thereby ensuring the job gets well done. I have many skills in marketing and new media which enables small business to get onto the market quicker and begin to grow.
I have also much experience in eco destinations and eco tourism and in 2009 was one for the first 10 eco travel ambassadors for the International Eco Tourism Society
- Favourite Eco Destination
- Brazil, Falkland Islands
- Other Interests
- Photography, whales and dolphins, indigenous peoples and nature
• International Tour Guide (ITMI, San Francisco, USA), 2004
• Tourism Trainer, Tourist Board Training, Scotland, Countryside Ranger, Kindrogan Field Centre, Scotland
• Hotel & Institutional Operations (James Watt College, Greenock, UK), The Nicolson Institute, Scotland
I dont want your junk on my doorstep so please don't litter the oceans. Preserve the planet don't trash it
- 4 months ago
- Member since
- Monday, 09 January 2012 12:48
- Last online
- 4 months ago
- Profile views
- 1,889 views