- Sustainable Tourism and Handcraft Consultant
- Organisation & Position
- Current working as a sustainable tourism development and handcraft consultant in Ethiopia. The USAID funded project is focused on leveraging community tourism to meet conservation goals.
- Website or Blog
- City / Town
- Addis Ababa
- Current Location
- My Connection with Ecotourism
- Although I work across a range of tourism projects,ecotourism remains and important part of all tourism sectors.
- I am seeking
- Consulting positions in sustainable tourism development, small business development and handcraft development in Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe.
- I am offering
- Skills in community based and ecotourism product development, enterprise launch and management.
- Favourite Eco Destination
- Pamir Mountains of Tajikistan
- Masters in Tourism Administration with a concentration in Sustainable Destination Management from the George Washington University. Bachelor's degree in Art History and Physics from Hamilton College.
- Languages spoken
- Leominster, MA
Just finished doing participatory branding with out community tourism enterprises. Looking forward to seeing the final logos!
- 2 years ago
- Member since
- Tuesday, 16 February 2010 20:42
- Last online
- 2 days ago
- Profile views
- 2,525 views