- Sustainable Tourism Expert
- Organisation & Position
Expert in sustainable tourism marketing & strategy.
Managing Director of ID-Tourism consulting company based in Paris (France)& specialized on marketing, strategy & forecasting in sustainable tourism.
Specialized in sustainable tourism development scheme, CSR, ecotourism products development, community-based tourism, inclusive business model, etc.
Coordinator of the International Coalition for Responsible Tourism since 2007. Organizer of the World Responsible Tourism Day each June 2nd.
- Website or Blog
- City / Town
- Current Location
- My Connection with Ecotourism
International Consultant in ecotourism & sustainable tourism.
Supporting stakeholders (local policy, entrepreneurs, companies, local communities, etc.) to develop sustainable tourism projects.
- I am seeking
- Job/Vacancies/Consulting opportunities
- I am offering
- consulting, training & promotion services.
- Favourite Eco Destination
- France, Mountains, Cameroon, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Vietnam, etc.
- Other Interests
- Nature, Mountainering, Hikking, Pictures & Movies, Social Business, Monkeys & Gorillas
- Master Degree in Tourism Management & Marketing Development in ESC Business School in France in 2006.
- Languages spoken
- Paris, France
- Member since
- Monday, 20 September 2010 10:22
- Last online
- 2 months ago
- Profile views
- 1,512 views
Guillaume CROMER created a new blog post, ISLAND DESTINATIONS, SUSTAINABLE TOURISM LABORATORIES?