- Review of State of the World 2014 - Governing for Sustainability
- Protected Area Tourism and Regional Economic Impact - The Case of Annapurna Conservation Area, Nepal
- Belize: The 'Heart of Toledo' Adventure Trail
- Tackling Tourism Waste in Phong Nha Village, Vietnam
- Review of Managing Ethical Consumption in Tourism
- New CREST study finds growing interest in eco travel from travellers and travel professionals alike
|State of the World 2014 - Governing for Sustainability
The Worldwatch Institute
Island Press, April 2014 - 320 pages
This annual report, which anyone even remotely interested in the future of this planet should read, marks the 30th anniversary of the series and the 40th anniversary of the Worldwatch Institute. Data-rich, of academic quality and highly readable, for all audiences.
|Translate: 普通話 हिन्दी Español Français Português العربية Japanese Deutsch Italiano Ελληνικά|
Copyright © 1999-2014 ECOCLUB S.A. All rights reserved. THE WORD "ECOCLUB" and THE ECOCLUB SIGN ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF ECOCLUB S.A., PO Box 65232, Psychico, Athens 154 10, Greece. The Companies and Individuals listed in ECOCLUB.com operate independently from ECOCLUB S.A. ECOCLUB S.A. DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO VISITING A LODGE, GOING ON A TOUR, OR TRANSACTING WITH ANY COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR LINKED WEBSITES. TRAVELLERS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE LATEST CONDITIONS IN THE AREAS THEY ARE VISITING AND ALWAYS OBTAIN ADEQUATE MEDICAL & ACCIDENT COVER. For full conditions of use please read our Terms & Conditions.