- New international "Tourism Advocacy and Action Forum" aims to promote human rights in Tourism
- Review of 'Trade in Ecosystem Services'
- Review of State of the World 2014 - Governing for Sustainability
- Protected Area Tourism and Regional Economic Impact - The Case of Annapurna Conservation Area, Nepal
- Belize: The 'Heart of Toledo' Adventure Trail
- Tackling Tourism Waste in Phong Nha Village, Vietnam
|Trade in Ecosystem Services - When 'payment for environmental services' delivers a permit to destroy
Jutta Kill - The World Rainforest Movement
April 2014 - 34 pages
This report convincingly concludes that saying "No to offsets" is saying "Yes" to keeping corporations within laws defined by clear limits for everyone. Read more
|Translate: 普通話 हिन्दी Español Français Português العربية Japanese Deutsch Italiano Ελληνικά|
Copyright © 1999-2014 ECOCLUB S.A. All rights reserved. THE WORD "ECOCLUB" and THE ECOCLUB SIGN ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF ECOCLUB S.A., PO Box 65232, Psychico, Athens 154 10, Greece. The Companies and Individuals listed in ECOCLUB.com operate independently from ECOCLUB S.A. ECOCLUB S.A. DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO VISITING A LODGE, GOING ON A TOUR, OR TRANSACTING WITH ANY COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR LINKED WEBSITES. TRAVELLERS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE LATEST CONDITIONS IN THE AREAS THEY ARE VISITING AND ALWAYS OBTAIN ADEQUATE MEDICAL & ACCIDENT COVER. For full conditions of use please read our Terms & Conditions.