Between 2004-2011 we allocated a considerable share of revenue from Membership subscriptions so as to co-fund community projects undertaken by our Members, with a total of Euros 21,250 donated between 2004-2011.
We now offer complimentary promotion, as Media Partners, to green events and environmental campaigns.
If you are organising a green event or a green campaign please get in touch.
Past Media Partnerships have included:
- September 2017: Official Media Partner of the GSTC Global Sustainable Tourism Conference 2017, Aysen, Patagonia, Chile, Sep 6-9, 2017.
- November 2016: Official Media Partner of the VI InterEcoForum, Marbella, Spain, March 23-25, 2017
- September 2016: Official Media Partner of the 2016 Global Sustainable Tourism Council Europe Regional Meeting, Athens, November 23-24, 2016
- August 2015: Official Media Partner of the 2015 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards
- December 2014: Media Partner of the IIPT World Symposium, Johannesburg, February 16-19, 2015
- November 2012: Industry Partner of The Philadelphia Inquirer Travel Show (26-27 January 2013) and of The Boston Globe Travel Show (8-10 February 2013)
- June 2012: Industry Partner of the OneWorld Travel Mart San Francisco, 27-30 June 2012
- March 2011: Media Sponsor of 3rd International Travelers' Philanthropy Conference, Costa Rica, 20-23 July 2011.
- August 2008: Media Partner of the Ecotourism & Sustainable Tourism Conference to be held in Vancouver, Canada, October 27-29, 2008
- July 2007: Media Partner of the North American Ecotourism Conference, Madison, Wisconsin, 26-28 Sep. 2007.
- April 2007: Media Partner of the 4th IIPT African Conference, Kampala, Uganda, May 20-25, 2007
- March 2007: Supporting Media for the Lao Ecotourism Forum "Bridging the Mekong Region" 26-29 July 2007
- November 2006: Media Partner of the Global Ecotourism Conference, to take place in Oslo, Norway in May 2007.
- December 2005: Official Partner of WWF International's PowerSwitch Campaign
- July 2005: Endorsing Organization of the World Tourism Directory
- July 2005: Supporting Organisation of the IIPT 3rd Global Summit on Peace through Tourism.
- January 2003: Co-Sponsor of the IATOS 2003 World Congress, Business Marketing and Global Strategies Conference Tracks, Chicago, Feb 19-23, 2003.