Between 2004-2011 we allocated a considerable share of revenue from Membership subscriptions so as to co-fund community projects undertaken by our Members, with a total of Euros 21,250 donated between 2004-2011.
We now offer complimentary promotion, as Media Partners, to green events and environmental campaigns.
Currently, we are Media Partners of the "Too Rare To Wear" Campaign by SEE Turtles.
If you are organising a green event or a green campaign we will be very happy to assist you, please get in touch.
Past Partnerships have included:
- September 2017: Official Media Partner of the GSTC Global Sustainable Tourism Conference 2017, Aysen, Patagonia, Chile, Sep 6-9, 2017.
- November 2016: Official Media Partner of the VI InterEcoForum, Marbella, Spain, March 23-25, 2017
- September 2016: Official Media Partner of the 2016 Global Sustainable Tourism Council Europe Regional Meeting, Athens, November 23-24, 2016
- August 2015: Official Media Partner of the 2015 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Awards
- December 2014: Media Partner of the IIPT World Symposium, Johannesburg, February 16-19, 2015
- November 2012: Industry Partner of The Philadelphia Inquirer Travel Show (26-27 January 2013) and of The Boston Globe Travel Show (8-10 February 2013)
- June 2012: Industry Partner of the OneWorld Travel Mart San Francisco, 27-30 June 2012
- March 2011: Media Sponsor of 3rd International Travelers' Philanthropy Conference, Costa Rica, 20-23 July 2011.
- August 2008: Media Partner of the Ecotourism & Sustainable Tourism Conference to be held in Vancouver, Canada, October 27-29, 2008
- July 2007: Media Partner of the North American Ecotourism Conference, Madison, Wisconsin, 26-28 Sep. 2007.
- April 2007: Media Partner of the 4th IIPT African Conference, Kampala, Uganda, May 20-25, 2007
- March 2007: Supporting Media for the Lao Ecotourism Forum "Bridging the Mekong Region" 26-29 July 2007
- November 2006: Media Partner of the Global Ecotourism Conference, to take place in Oslo, Norway in May 2007.
- December 2005: Official Supporter of WWF International's PowerSwitch Campaign
- July 2005: Endorsing Organization of the World Tourism Directory
- July 2005: Supporting Organisation of the IIPT 3rd Global Summit on Peace through Tourism.
- January 2003: Co-Sponsor of the IATOS 2003 World Congress, Business Marketing and Global Strategies Conference Tracks, Chicago, Feb 19-23, 2003.
- January 2000: ecoclub.com adopts Wesna, a bear, for 1 year, at the Arktouros Refuge in Nymfaio, Greece. Wesna had been evacuated from the Belgrade Zoo to escape the war.