Posted: 22 February 2018
Sale by: Global Awareness Institute (GAI)
Property Name: "Amazon Peninsula"
Sale Price and Currency: Accepting Offers
Fully Licensed as an Accommodation Facility? Yes
Currently in operation as an Accommodation facility? Yes
Total Land Area: 94 acres
Is it allowed to add more buildings to the property? Yes
Year of last Renovation: 2018
Nearest Airport: Iquitos
Nearest Hospital: Iquitos
Nearest School: Iquitos
My name is Jenn Nolan-Jones with AJJ Consulting, LLC . I'm a consultant for the Global Awareness Institute (GAI) and we have a unique property and amazing opportunity. We're looking for anyone that can refer a person/organization of interest. Please take a look at the landing site for this very unique land, homesbyjennolan.com
Protect a magnificent piece of the Amazon Rainforest and make income while doing it.
Established U.S.-based non-profit organization seeks buyer to take over operation of fully staffed and protected, 94-acre ecological preserve and research center minutes from metropolitan Iquitos, Peru. The facility is self-supporting and growing at a pace that a small, understaffed NGO cannot accommodate. Facility houses research center and Center for Natural Medicine that presently nets at least $1K per month, with only one two-week program per year. NGO has developed several income-producing projects that are ready to expand under new management.
Facility contains housing and meeting space for 20-30, plus staff quarters and animal rescue center.
This is the perfect property for an eco-tourism investor interested in high returns on its investment while protecting and preserving an ecological oasis in the Amazon, or for an aspiring NGO looking to acquire property and 501(c)(3) status in partnership with an established public charity. With its location close to an international airport and all of the amenities of urban Iquitos, this property is unique in the area.
Consider the following as you view the video:
• 94 acres of pristine, protected jungle
• 10-acre lake (reputedly home of region’s largest anaconda and protection for upper end of peninsula)
• An abundance of fruit and medicinal trees (including well-established Camu-Camu plantation)
• Main house used for graduate research programs/study abroad: contains 2 bathrooms, 3 showers, and modern septic system
• New roof on main house (2018)
• Staff house with full staff
• Established wellness center (20 years of operating as a Center for Natural Medicine)
• Perfect for eco-tourism/eco development
• Close to international airport, public transportation, and all amenities of urban Iquitos
• Tax free zone
• No capital gains tax
• U.S. not-for-profit status, 501(c)(3), possible
• Purchase price assistance possible
This one-of-a-kind property was appraised at $1,019,200 in June, 2013 and at $1,071,900 in July, 2015. Will accept all offers.
For further information:
Serious, pre-qualified parties should call Jenn Nolan-Jones @404-723-4043
Please login to view all listing details!