Organisation & PositionOwner of Beachmeter.com (Tourism Consultancy & Online Travel Magazine)
Website or Bloghttp://beachmeter.com
My Connection with EcotourismThroughout my educational and professional carreer, sustainable tourism development has been central. Here are a few things I have done...
• Writing articles, features, and experiences on sustainable tourism on http://beachmeter.com/category/beach-sustainability/
• Was a CSR Advisory Board member at the Association of Danish Travel Agents & Tour Operators
• Developed a sustainable tourism guide for travel agencies to hand out to their customers
• Managed own in-company hotel eco certification scheme while working for Denmark's largest tour operator
• Did hands on Community Based Eco-Tourism development projects in Northeastern Thailand
I am seekingInteresting job and learning opportunities within sustainable tourism - ecolodges, ecotours, homestays, conservation tours, wildlife tours, and eco-management.
I am offering• Passion about sustainable tourism development
• Academic and practical expertise on tourism development
• Knowledge of all stakeholders in tourism from working several years with travel agencies, guides, DMCs, hotels, tour agencies, airlines, NTO's, and universities.
• A vast knowledge on tourism products and services in Southeast Asia.
• Experience in designing itineraries, managing group tours, supplier negotiations, sales and marketing of tourism products, and catalogue production and design.
Favourite Eco DestinationBorneo, Indonesia
QualificationsSee my CV!
Languages spokenDanish +++++