Our Team has been promoting ecotourism and sustainable tourism online since 1999, through Ecoclub, the world's first ecotourism portal and professional network. We regularly act as Media Partners for important tourism events, projects and campaigns. We have travelled extensively around the world and have good contacts in most sustainable tourism destinations. We directly participate in the tourism sharing economy as hosts in Greece, where we also have first-hand experience with developing, refurbishing and managing residential and rental properties. Having completed 20 years gaining immense sustainable hospitality & tourism knowledge, experience and contacts, we have now decided to offer dedicated support and consultancy services to current and aspiring hospitality providers who are serious about minimising their environmental footprint, maximising their social impact and, last but not least, offering stellar service to their guests!
As Sustainable Hospitality Business Specialists we can help aspiring providers with:
- developing a business plan which is green, realistic and profitable
- choosing the right destination to set up your business
- advice on how to purchase an existing tourism business which is up for sale
- selecting suitable land for building an accommodation facility
- locating funding sources
- completing necessary paperwork
- creating an appropriate and effective logo and related branding materials
- setting up your internet presence, including website, social media and booking/sharing economy platforms
- devising a customer relationship management policy and loyalty programs
- much more depending on your project's specific needs
We can help existing providers with the following:
- selecting a quality ecolabel which is both affordable and suitable for your accommodation and meets your specific needs.
- meeting the requirements and completing the certification steps - not by greenwashing, but by implementing real green changes in how you operate!
- developing and maintaining an environmental and social responsibility policy
- reaching a discerning audience that will truly appreciate and reward you for your green efforts!
- improving your presence on mass social media and booking/sharing economy platforms and explore alternative promotion channels
- choosing a booking/sharing economy platform, creating and maintaining your listings in various platforms
- analysing your website and your website statistics and improving the content and presentation to make your website more user-friendly and effective in generating direct bookings from your own website
- seeking new revenue streams, introducing new services for your guests and improving their satisfaction
- increasing guest loyalty
- producing and distributing informative and engaging news announcements
- evaluating and categorising your guests, their wishes & desires
- researching your competitors and learning from their mistakes and successes
- detecting and cultivating synergies with other local businesses
- developing an intelligent pricing model and a sensible cancellation policy
We can also help providers wishing to exit the sector:
- maximise the sale value of their sustainable tourism property
- reach serious buyers
Finally, as we are physically based in Athens, Greece, for those interested in entering the Greek Sustainable Hospitality Market we can offer consultancy services that incorporate orientation sessions and field trips, focusing on ecotourism attractions and successful sustainable hospitality business examples.