As every savvy ecotourism provider knows, nothing puts off an ecotourist more than greenwashing, while greenhushing, or keeping quiet about your achievements, leaves an open field to the fakes. If you really care about the environment and your local community you must prove it beyond doubt and in an official manner by getting certified against the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) or other quality criteria.
But which Ecolabel should you choose among the shiny green sign forest? We can help you:
- select a quality ecolabel which will be both affordable and suitable for your specific circumstances.
- meet the requirements and completing the certification steps - not by greenwashing, but by implementing real green changes in how you operate!
- develop and maintain an environmental and social responsibility policy
- reach a discerning audience that will truly appreciate and **reward** you for your green efforts!
We can also help you with your general Marketing & Business Development needs, namely to:
- improve your presence on mass social media and booking platforms and explore alternative promotion channels
- analyse your website and your website statistics and improve the content and presentation so as to make your website more user-friendly and effective in generating direct bookings - why on earth pay these high commissions?
- create an appropriate and effective logo and related branding materials
- generate new revenue streams, introduce new services for your guests and improve their satisfaction
- increase customer loyalty
- produce and distribute informative and engaging news announcements
- evaluate and categorize your customers, their wishes & desires
- research your competitors and learn from their successes and mistakes
- and much more, so:
Our Consultancy Rates are Euros 40 per hour.
If you are an ecotourism provider please enquire today!
If you are an eco-friendly accommodation provider, please see our Ecolodge Membership package.
Alternatively, if you are just looking for a quick & easy promotion solution, please check out our Ecotourism Directory Listing service.
Who we are:
Frosso Dimitrakopoulou holds an M.Sc. in Finance from Birkbeck School of the University of London and a B.Sc. in Business Administration from Piraeus University. She was previously employed in the banking sector and is a Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA). She is an International Sustainable Hospitality Consultant with a focus on certification, funding and business development.
Antonis Petropoulos is a Green Marketing & Communications Consultant. He holds a B.Sc. in Economics from the London School of Economics (LSE), an M.Sc. in Economic History also from the LSE, and an M.Sc. in Shipping, Trade & Finance from City, University of London. After a brief stint in the shipping sector, he realised his true passions were ecology & travel which he tried to combine by founding Ecoclub. He is a Lifetime Member of the World Leisure Organisation, occasionally involved in green politics, and an enthusiastic Vegan. As an Editor, he enjoys asking difficult questions! Antonis focuses on green marketing.
Our Latest Project