Why spend good money to buy chemicals if you can easily DIY a product that can freshen up your clothes, your bed or couch?
There are thousands of relevant recipes online. One we tried and tested is the following:
- 350 ml of distilled water.
- 85 ml of vodka or 35 ml of pure alcohol.
- 30 drops of essential oil of your choice. (e.g. lemon, orange, eucalyptus, lavender). It is quite easy to prepare the essential oil from the raw materials, otherwise you may purchase from a chemist.
1. Mix the distilled water and the vodka
2. Add the essential oil.
3. Fill up a dispenser with the mix.