- Career Service [Support Policy]:
(a) Ecotourism Jobs: Access & apply to opportunities listed in our constantly-updated Ecotourism Jobs & Opportunities Database.
(b) CV Listing: Post your CV on our Member-only Job-seekers Database.
(c) CV Evaluation: We can evaluate your CV and offer detailed recommendations.
(d) Career Orientation: We can assist you in making informed ecotourism career choices & moves.
- Promotion: Promote your eco-services & products to a global discerning audience [Editorial Policy]:
(a) Member Blog: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention.
(b) Member Profile: A customisable profile containing your latest activities and posts. [Example]
(c) Website Listing: If your website is related to ecotourism it will be promoted in our Ecotourism Directory [Example] and in our Ecotourism Country Guides [Example]. Personal Website Listings generally include one link, a screenshot type image of your website (600 x 450 pixels), a four-word title, a 50-word description, a map and links to your social network profiles. Country Guide Listings generally include one link, a photo (80 x 60 pixels, 5 KB max.), a four-word title and a 50-word description.
(d) Website Logo: A personalised member logo for your ecotourism-related website (with your name, website address & year).
(a) Member Community: Unlimited, user-friendly, online networking with other verified Members worldwide. [Preview]
(b) Mutual Aid Forum: Receive and offer advice & information on all things eco, collaborate with your fellow Members. [Preview]
(c) Member Profile: Your own Member social profile (with full privacy controls) wall, friends, photos, videos and more. [Example]
(d) Member Live Chat: Communicate with your fellow Members with live text chat.
- Special, Temporary Benefits Offered by Other Entities to our Members (subject to availability):
(a) Books: All titles at GoodFellow Publishers when buying directly from www.goodfellowpublishers.com: A discount of 20%
(b) Publication: Mountain Tourism Experiences, Communities, Environments and Sustainable Futures, February 2016/Hardback/404 Pages/CABI: A discount of 20%
- Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for the above special, temporary benefits.
- If you would like to offer a special benefit to ECOCLUB.com Members, please contact us.
- Our Personal Membership costs Euros 30 for 1 Year.
- For your safety & convenience, we accept payments through PayPal, the leading global online payment processor.
1. When your Membership payment is received, your Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us.
2. Our current business hours are 07:00 - 15:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (updated: 23 September 2017):
(1) "Personal Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to a specific INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at https://ecoclub.com/about/philosophy (2) Membership is granted to you as an individual and is not transferable. (3) You should not share your Membership password, otherwise, your Membership will be immediately terminated, you will be banned from future use and legal action may be pursued. (4) A "Membership - 1 Year" means 365 days, a "Membership - 3 Years" means 1095 days while a "Lifetime Membership" is valid as long as our website is active. (5) Member Conduct: Members should always act in a way that enhances the quality of ECOCLUB.com, respect our Editorial Policy and our Member Support Policy, and try to assist other Members according to their abilities. They should also refrain from harassing other Members, post offensive, illegal and copyrighted material or material that directly goes against our philosophy and general aims, engage in excessive soliciting or in any form of spamming including message and post spamming and the posting of an excessive number of links to 3rd party websites. We reserve the right to edit the subject and content of all posts, articles and comments, or to delete these if editing is impractical, so as to meet the above requirements and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. (5) Members agree to indemnify us against any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from their being a Member, their professional or academic activity and their online presence including inaccurate or misleading advertising. (6) We make no guarantees as to the quality, non-interruption, availability, performance or benefits of this service. Our website and all our (online) services are subject to availability and depend on factors outside our control. (7) We do not guarantee any potential or speculated business profits or benefits attached to you being a Member. (8) Information that appears on the ECOCLUB.com website and email communications and in any Member sections, is provided for your own personal and direct use only and it should not be resold in any way, retransmitted, reproduced, broadcast or copied online or in any other form, without written permission. Violators will be instantly and permanently banned from Membership. (9) By becoming a Member you agree to receive regular email communications from us from which you may opt-out at any time. (10) You agree not to hold us responsible in relation to any damages caused by offering or failing to offer a Membership Benefit. (11) Refund Policy: If upon joining you realise that this service is not suitable for you, you may request a full refund within 24 hours. We will normally issue this full refund via PayPal. No refunds will be issued after the 24 hour period has expired. (13) You are free to resign from your Membership at any time by sending an email notice to ECOCLUB S.A. In this case, no refund of the Membership fee will be made. (14) The provision of fraudulent information by you in your application form will lead to immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (15) Upon expiry or termination of your Membership, you will immediately remove and destroy all information and promotional material that identifies you as a Member. (16) You agree to indemnify ECOCLUB S.A. against all claims made in relation to you and/or your Company. The payment of such indemnity shall not prevent us from seeking any and all damages suffered by us as a result of your illegal behaviour or breach of contract. (17) Your failure to meet any of these terms and conditions or your engagement in illegal acts will lead to the immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (18) We will make no refund in case our website and/or company cease operations. (19) In all other cases where we have terminated your membership, we will refund the Membership fee minus 5 Euros for every month or part thereof used for your Membership. Please note that refund can only be made via PayPal which applies minimum charges to recipients. (20) These terms and benefits can be updated and/or amended at any time without notice by posting at this web page, i.e. https://ecoclub.com/join/personal. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. (21) Any dispute arising from this Agreement will be referred to the Law Courts of Athens, Greece, according to the Greek Laws. (22) By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.
EDITORIAL POLICY (updated: 23 September 2017):
We focus on ecotourism, sustainable tourism, green businesses, products, services and news which we consider relevant and compatible. We will not list any website that promotes, directly or indirectly, violence, hatred and discrimination of any type. Personal Membership is not and does NOT constitute a paid listing service and therefore does NOT guarantee a listing of your website; this is at the discretion of the Editors. The text and photo for each listing are produced by the Editors based on information provided in your website and aims to be objective and informative, avoiding superlatives and clichés. We reserve the right to amend/edit all listing elements at any time. Personal Member listings in the Country Guide section generally include one link, one photo (80 x 60 pixels, 5 KB max.), a four-word title and a 50-word description. Personal Member listings in the Eco Directory section generally include one link, a screenshot type image of your website (600 x 450 pixels), a four-word title, a 50-word description and (optionally) a map pinpointing your business address. Members are encouraged to assist us in maintaining a high content quality by not posting offensive, illegal or irrelevant material and by not engaging in advertising of 3rd party products or services not offered directly by their own organisation. Membership should not engage in any form of spamming or flooding, including message and post spamming. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts, articles and comments and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Editorial Policy.
PERSONAL MEMBER SUPPORT POLICY (updated: 23 September 2017):
We provide support to our Personal Members either in writing by email or through a virtual meeting via Skype, Google Hangouts or similar. Each Personal Membership includes 90 minutes of support per 365 days of Membership. Additional support is available at an additional cost. Unused support credits cannot be used in subsequent Membership terms. We try to reply to all requests within 3 working days but complex requests may take longer. From our experience, our web-based support system enables you to explain your request in detail, create a written record and include information that would otherwise be missed, or be time-consuming to obtain. While we make an effort to reply to all queries, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide support in every case. We reserve the right to amend our Personal Member Support Policy from time to time by making changes at this page. It is your responsibility to check for changes. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted this Member Support Policy.