PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
A. Offered by ECOCLUB.com - International Ecotourism Club
(a) Jobs: Access our constantly updated Ecotourism Jobs, Internships & Consultancies Database.
(b) Post your CV in our Member-only Job-seekers Database and Collaborate with other Members actively seeking ecotourism employment and consultancy opportunities.
- Advice & Support: We will be happy to assist you, with advice and information, in implementing your Ecotourism-related endeavours [Member Support Policy]:
(a) Mutual Aid Forum: Ask questions, find answers for your ecotourism endeavours via our Mutual Aid Forum.
(b) Ecotourism Career Advice & CV Review: On request, we will provide detailed recommendations on how you may improve your CV, your skills and your career prospects.
(c) Web Presence Review: If you own an
ecolodgeor conduct ecotours, we will review your website and overall web presence and offer detailed improvement suggestions.
- Promotion: Promote your ecotourism-related services to a global discerning audience [Editorial Policy]:
(a) Directory Listings: We will list your ecotourism-related website in our Professional Ecotourism Directory and in our Country Guides.
(b) Press Releases: Submit your organisation's ecotourism-related press releases for inclusion in our News section and redistribution through our social media.
(c) Member Blog: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention.
(d) Member Logo: A personalised Member Logo for your Website (with your name, company name, year) and a social network-style logo.
(e) Realty Listings: If applicable, we will list your eco-friendly hotel in our "Ecolodges for Sale" database.
(a) Member Community: Unlimited, user-friendly, online networking with other verified Members worldwide [Preview].
(b) Member Profile: Your own Member social profile (with full privacy controls) wall, friends, photos, videos and more [Example].
- Ecolodge Rating:
For owners of small, eco-friendly accommodation facilities, such as Lodges, Boutique Hotels, B&Bs, Agritourism facilities, that have been in operation for at least 1 year. [Details]
As a Member, you may rate Candidate Ecolodges.
B. Special, Temporary Benefits Offered by Other Entities to our Professional Members (subject to availability):
- Publication Discounts:
(a) All titles at GoodFellow Publishers when buying directly from www.goodfellowpublishers.com: A discount of 20%
(b) Book: Mountain Tourism Experiences, Communities, Environments and Sustainable Futures, February 2016 / Hardback / 404 Pages / CABI: A discount of 20%
- Accommodation Discounts:
(a) Farakunku Lodges, The Gambia: A discount of GBP 10 per night per lodge.
- Event Discounts:
(a) VI InterEcoForum "Sustainable Tourism Development", 23-24 March 2017, Marbella, Spain: A 50% discount for participation in the Forum
- Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for all of the above special offers.
- If you would also like to offer an exclusive benefit to our Members, please contact us.
- Membership costs just Euros 30 (approx. US$ 32) for 1 Year!
- For your safety and convenience, we accept credit card and e-check payments through PayPal, the leading global online payment processor.
1. When your Membership payment is received, your Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us.
2. Our current business hours are 07:00 - 16:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (updated: 11 November 2016):
(1) "Professional Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to an INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at https://ecoclub.com/about/philosophy and it is not transferable (2) By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Professional Membership Terms & Conditions as stated at https://ecoclub.com/join/professional (3) For legal purposes a "Professional Membership - 1 Month" means 30 days, a "Professional Membership - 1 Year" means 365 days, a "Professional Membership - 3 Years" means 1095 days while a "Lifetime Professional Membership" means 360 months from the date of purchase. (4) Members should always act in a way that enhances the unity and strength of ECOCLUB.com, respect our Editorial Policy as detailed above, help us maintain a high quality of online content at ECOCLUB.com and be ready to assist other Members according to their abilities. They should also refrain from harassing other Members, post offensive, illegal and copyrighted material or material that directly goes against our philosophy and general aims, engage in excessive soliciting or in any form of spamming including message and post spamming and the posting of an excessive number of links to 3rd party websites. We reserve the right to edit the subject and content of all posts, articles and comments, or to
EDITORIAL POLICY (updated: 8 February 2017):
By nature of being an online publication & network advocating genuine
MEMBER SUPPORT POLICY (updated: 8 February 2016):
The ECOCLUB.com Team provides support exclusively, online, in writing through our Mutual Aid Forum with the exception of the CV Review and Web Presence Review services where support is provided in writing by email. Each Professional Membership includes up to two hours of online support work per 365 days of Membership. Unused support credits cannot be used in the following Membership term. We try to reply to all requests within seven days but complex requests may take longer. From our experience, our web-based support system enables you to explain your request in detail, create a written record and include information that would otherwise be missed, or be time-consuming to obtain. While we make an effort to reply to all queries, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide support in every case, especially if your query is not directly related to Ecological Tourism. We reserve the right to amend our Member Support Policy by making changes at this page. It is your responsibility to check for changes from time to time. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted this Member Support Policy.