- if you agree that genuine Ecotourism is not just a better way to travel the world but also a way to make the world better!
- to find an exciting job that also serves the common good,
- to promote your eco-friendly lodge, local tours and services through a genuine, specialist social network,
- to exchange information on all aspects of ecotourism,
- to network on a global scale safely with verified ecotourism professionals,
then join ECOCLUB.com - International Ecotourism Club, the original ecotourism social network established in 1999, today with Members worldwide. Find opportunities, answers and solutions, network on a global scale with people who share your vision and participate in a genuine, professionals network for ecology through and within Tourism!
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
A. Offered by ECOCLUB.com - International Ecotourism Club
- Network: Unlimited, user-friendly networking with other verified Members worldwide [Preview].
- Member Profile: Your own Member profile (public or private - with full privacy controls) wall, friends and more [Example].
- Promotion: We will list your ecotourism-related Website in our Professional Ecotourism Directory and in our Country Guides [Editorial Policy]
- Logo: A personalised Professional Member Logo for your website (with your first name, surname, country, year) and a social network-style logo.
- Blog: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention [Example].
- Albums: Upload your photos & videos and publish one or more Photo Albums [Example].
- Mutual Aid & Expert Advice: Obtain expert advice by the ECOCLUB.com Team and your fellow Members
on your ecological / sustainable tourism projects via our Mutual Aid Forum - [Our Member Support Policy]
- Eco Jobs & Consultancies: Access our constantly updated Ecotourism Jobs, Internships & Consultancies Database.
- Post & Access CVs in our Member-only Job-seekers Forum.
- Educational Resources: Access our global online database of Ecotourism-related degrees and other educational resources.
- CV Evaluation Service: We can review your CV and suggest improvements.
- Website Evaluation Service: We can advise you on how to improve your website and online presence.
- Other Opportunities: Access a variety of ecotourism-related business opportunities as they become known to us.
B. Other Benefits:
- All titles at GoodFellow Publishers when buying direct from www.goodfellowpublishers.com : A discount of 20%
- Book: Mountain Tourism Experiences, Communities, Environments and Sustainable Futures, February 2016 / Hardback / 404 Pages / CABI: A discount of 20%
- Accommodation: Farakunku Lodges, The Gambia: A discount of GBP 10 per night per lodge.
- Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for all of the above special offers.
- Businesses: If you would like to offer an exclusive benefit to our Members, please contact us.
- Join for 1 Year for Euros 30 or join for 3 years and save 50% - just Euros 45 total (approx. US$ 51 total for 3 years)
- For your safety and convenience, we accept credit card and e-check payments through PayPal, the leading global online payment processor.
- If you can write local ecotourism-related news reports on a regular basis, our Call for Correspondents may also be of interest to you.
1. Please make sure that you spell your email correctly, so that we can communicate with you.
2. When your Membership payment is received, your Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us. (If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please also check in your Spam folder.)
3. Our normal business hours are 07:00 - 15:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
|PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (last update: 1 October 2015): (1) "Professional Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to an INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at https://ecoclub.com/about/philosophy and it is not transferable (2) By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Professional Membership Terms & Conditions as stated at https://ecoclub.com/join/professional (3) For legal purposes a "Professional Membership" means 12 months, a "Professional Membership - 3 Year Special" means 36 months while a "Lifetime Professional Membership" means 360 months from the date of purchase. (4) Members should always act in a way that enhances the unity and strength of ECOCLUB.com, respect our Editorial Policy as detailed above, help us maintain a high quality of online content at ECOCLUB.com and be ready to assist other Members according to their abilities. They should also refrain from harassing other Members, post offensive, illegal and copyrighted material or material that directly goes against our philosophy and general aims, engage in excessive soliciting or in any form of spamming including message and post spamming and the posting of an excessive number of links to 3rd party websites. We reserve the right to edit the subject and content of all posts, articles and comments, or to delete these if editing is impractical, so as to meet the above requirements, and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. (5) Members should not compete with ECOCLUB.com by operating identical websites and offering identical services. (6) Members agree to indemnify us against any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from their being a Member, their professional or academic activity and their online presence including inaccurate or misleading advertising. (7) We make no guarantees as to the quality, non-interruption, availability, performance or benefits of this service. Our website and all our (online) services are subject to availability and depend on factors outside our control. (8) We do not guarantee any potential or speculated business profits or benefits attached to you being a Member. (9) Membership is granted to you as an individual and is not transferable. You should not share your Membership password otherwise your Membership will be immediately terminated, you will be banned from future use and legal action may be pursued. (10) Information that appears on the ECOCLUB.com website and email communications and in any Member sections, including, but not limited to, the Projects, Jobs and Real Estate Databases is provided for your own personal and direct use only and it should not be resold in any way, re-transmitted, reproduced, broadcast or copied online or in any other form, without written permission. Violators will be instantly and permanently banned from Membership, while legal action may also be pursued. (11) By becoming a Member you agree to receive regular email communications from ECOCLUB.com You may opt-out of these at any time. (12) You agree not to hold us responsible in relation to any damages caused by offering or failing to offer a Membership Benefit. (13) You are free to resign from your Membership at any time by sending an email notice to ECOCLUB S.A. In this case, no refund of the Membership fee will be made. (14) The provision of fraudulent information by you in your application form will lead to immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (15) We may also suspend or terminate your Membership or convert your Membership to a new package for any reason and at any time. (16) In case the website ECOCLUB.com ceases operations, no refund will be due. (17) Upon expiry or termination of your Membership, you will immediately remove and destroy all information and promotional material that identifies you as a Member of ECOCLUB. (18) You agree to indemnify ECOCLUB S.A. against all claims made in relation to you and/or your Company. The payment of such indemnity shall not prevent us from seeking any and all damages suffered by us as a result of your illegal behaviour or breach of contract. (19) Your failure to meet any of these terms and conditions, or your engagement in illegal acts will lead to the immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (20) We will make no refund in case our website and/or company cease operations. (21) In all other cases where we have terminated your membership we will refund the Membership fee minus 3 Euros for every month or part thereof used by your Membership. Please note that refund can only be made via PayPal which applies minimum charges to recipients. (22) These terms and benefits can be updated and/or amended at any time without notice by posting at this webpage, i.e. https://ecoclub.com/join/professional. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. (23) Any dispute arising from this Agreement will be referred to the Law Courts of Athens, Greece, according to the Greek Laws.|