PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
A. Offered by ECOCLUB.com - International Ecotourism Club
(a) Jobs: Access our constantly updated Ecotourism Jobs, Internships & Consultancies Database.
(b) Post your CV & Access CVs in our Member-only Job-seekers Database.
- Advice: We will be happy to assist you, with advice and information, in implementing your Ecotourism-related endeavours [Member Support Policy]:
(a) Mutual Aid Forum: Seek support for your ecotourism projects via our Mutual Aid Forum.
(b) Ecotourism Career Advice & CV Review: On request, we will provide detailed recommendations on how you may improve your CV, your skills and your career prospects.
(c) Web Presence Review: If you own an
ecolodgeor conduct ecotours, we will review your website and overall web presence and offer detailed improvement suggestions.
- Promotion: Promote your ecotourism-related services to a global discerning audience [Editorial Policy].
(a) Directory Listings: We will list your ecotourism-related website in our Professional Ecotourism Directory and in our Country Guides.
(b) Press Releases: Submit your organisation's ecotourism-related press releases for inclusion in our News section and redistribution through our social media.
(c) Member Blog: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention.
(d) Member Logo: A personalised Member Logo for your Website (with your name, company name, year) and a social network-style logo.
(a) Member Community: Unlimited, user-friendly, online networking with other verified Members worldwide [Preview].
(b) Member Profile: Your own Member social profile (with full privacy controls) wall, friends, photos, videos and more [Example].
B. Special, Temporary Benefits Offered by Other Entities to our Professional Members (subject to availability):
- Publication Discounts:
(a) All titles at
GoodFellowPublishers when buying direct from www.goodfellowpublishers.com: A discount of 20%
(b) Book: Mountain Tourism Experiences, Communities, Environments and Sustainable Futures, February 2016 / Hardback / 404 Pages / CABI: A discount of 20%
- Accommodation Discounts:
(a) Farakunku Lodges, The Gambia: A discount of GBP 10 per night per lodge.
- Event Discounts:
(a) VI InterEcoForum "Sustainable Tourism Development", 23-24 March 2017, Marbella, Spain: A 50% discount for participation in the Forum
- Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for all of the above special offers.
- If you would also like to offer an exclusive benefit to our Members, please contact us.
- Membership costs just Euros 30 (approx. US$ 33) for 1 Year
- For your safety and convenience, we accept credit card and e-check payments through PayPal, the leading global online payment processor.
1. When your Membership payment is received, your Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us.
2. Our current business hours are 07:00 - 16:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (updated: 11 November 2016):
(1) "Professional Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to an INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at https://ecoclub.com/about/philosophy and it is not transferable (2) By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Professional Membership Terms & Conditions as stated at https://ecoclub.com/join/professional (3) For legal purposes a "Professional Membership - 1 Month" means 30 days, a "Professional Membership - 1 Year" means 365 days, a "Professional Membership - 3 Years" means 1095 days while a "Lifetime Professional Membership" means 360 months from the date of purchase. (4) Members should always act in a way that enhances the unity and strength of ECOCLUB.com, respect our Editorial Policy as detailed above, help us maintain a high quality of online content at ECOCLUB.com and be ready to assist other Members according to their abilities. They should also refrain from harassing other Members, post offensive, illegal and copyrighted material or material that directly goes against our philosophy and general aims, engage in excessive soliciting or in any form of spamming including message and post spamming and the posting of an excessive number of links to 3rd party websites. We reserve the right to edit the subject and content of all posts, articles and comments, or to delete these if editing is impractical, so as to meet the above requirements and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. (5) Members should not compete with ECOCLUB.com by operating identical websites and offering identical services. (6) Members agree to indemnify us against any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from their being a Member, their professional or academic activity and their online presence including inaccurate or misleading advertising. (7) We make no guarantees as to the quality, non-interruption, availability, performance or benefits of this service. Our website and all our (online) services are subject to availability and depend on factors outside our control. (8) We do not guarantee any potential or speculated business profits or benefits attached to you being a Member. (9) Membership is granted to you as an individual and is not transferable. You should not share your Membership password otherwise your Membership will be immediately terminated, you will be banned from future use and legal action may be pursued. (10) Information that appears on the ECOCLUB.com website and email communications and in any Member sections, including, but not limited to, the Projects, Jobs and Real Estate Databases, is provided for your own personal and direct use only and it should not be resold in any way, retransmitted, reproduced, broadcast or copied online or in any other form, without written permission. Violators will be instantly and permanently banned from Membership, while legal action may also be pursued. (11) By becoming a Member you agree to receive regular email communications from ECOCLUB.com You may opt-out of these at any time. (12) You agree not to hold us responsible in relation to any damages caused by offering or failing to offer a Membership Benefit. (13) You are free to resign from your Membership at any time by sending an email notice to ECOCLUB S.A. In this case, no refund of the Membership fee will be made. (14) The provision of fraudulent information by you in your application form will lead to immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (15) We may also suspend or terminate your Membership or convert your Membership to a new package for any reason and at any time. (16) In case the website ECOCLUB.com ceases operations, no refund will be due. (17) Upon expiry or termination of your Membership, you will immediately remove and destroy all information and promotional material that identifies you as a Member of ECOCLUB. (18) You agree to indemnify ECOCLUB S.A. against all claims made in relation to you and/or your Company. The payment of such indemnity shall not prevent us from seeking any and all damages suffered by us as a result of your illegal behaviour or breach of contract. (19) Your failure to meet any of these terms and conditions or your engagement in illegal acts will lead to the immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (20) We will make no refund in case our website and/or company cease operations. (21) In all other cases where we have terminated your membership, we will refund the Membership fee minus 3 Euros for every month or part thereof used by your Membership. Please note that refund can only be made via PayPal which applies minimum charges to recipients. (22) These terms and benefits can be updated and/or amended at any time without notice by posting at this web page, i.e. https://ecoclub.com/join/professional. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. (23) Any dispute arising from this Agreement will be referred to the Law Courts of Athens, Greece, according to the Greek Laws.
EDITORIAL POLICY (updated: 13 November 2016):
By nature of being an online publication & network advocating genuine
MEMBER SUPPORT POLICY (updated: 13 November 2016):
The ECOCLUB.com Team provides support publically through the public Mutual Aid Forum or in private by email in case of our CV Review and Web Presence Review service. Each Professional Membership includes up to two hours of online support work per annum, offered in writing. We try to reply to all requests within seven days but complex requests may take longer. From our experience, our web-based support system enables you to explain your request in detail, create a written record and include information that would otherwise be missed, or be time-consuming to obtain. While we make an effort to reply to all queries, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide support in every case, especially if your query is not directly related to Ecological Tourism (Genuine Ecotourism) as we define it. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Member Support Policy. We reserve the right to amend our Member Support Policy by making changes at this page. It is your responsibility to check for changes from time to time. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Member Support Policy.