- Career Service:
(a) Jobs & Opportunities: Access our constantly-updated Ecotourism Jobs & Opportunities Database.
(b) Email Updates: Receive a weekly email with the latest jobs & opportunities.
(c) CV Listing: Post your CV on our Member-only Job-seekers Database.
(d) CV Guidance: We can check your CV for common errors and also send you our Ecotourism CV Guidelines.
- Networking & Mutual Aid:
(a) Networking: Unlimited, user-friendly, online networking with other verified Members worldwide. [Preview]
(b) Mutual Aid Forum: Receive and offer advice & information on all things eco, collaborate with your fellow Members.
(c) Member Profile: Your own Member social profile (with full privacy controls) wall, friends, photos, videos and more. [Example]
(d) Member Meeting Rooms: Communicate with your fellow Members with live video and sound, hold one to one meetings.
(e) Member Blogs: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention. [Example]
(a) Directory Listings: If you are self-employed, own or work for an ecotourism/sustainable/responsible tourism-related business, as a Member you are welcome to ask us to list it in our Business Directory [Example] and in our Country Directory [Example]. To check the eligibility of your website please contact us before joining. Business Directory listings generally include one link, a screenshot type image of your website (600 x 450 pixels), a four-word title, a business profile of up to 100 words, links to your social network profiles, and optionally up to 5 additional photos and up to three embedded videos. Country Directory Listings include one link, a photo (80 x 60 pixels, 5 KB max.), a four-word title and a business profile of up to 50 words, in one country page, normally the country where you are officially based or the country where you are conducting most of your business. Each Membership is linked to a maximum of 1 website. For more details, please read our Editorial Policy.
(b) Member Logo: On request, we will issue you with a personalised "Member Logo" for use on your website. It will include your name and surname, the name of your company/organisation (if applicable) and the current year.
(c) News Release Service: Submit your businesses' news releases for inclusion in our News section, subject to Editorial Review, and diffusion through our e-newsletter and social media.
(d) Website Content & Promotion Evaluation: We can check your website for common errors and also evaluate how you promote it online.
(e) Employee & Business Partner Sourcing: We can help you liaise with fellow ECOCLUB Members who are seeking employment or collaboration. Access Jobseeker CVs in our Member-only Job-seekers Database and collaborate with other Members actively seeking ecotourism employment, consultancy and business opportunities.
(f) For Sale Listing: If you are selling your own ecotourism-related business we can list it without any extra charge in our "Businesses for Sale" section until it is sold. We can also help you determine the right sale price.
- Other Benefits (provided by third-parties, subject to availability):
(a) Books: 20% Discount on all titles at GoodFellow Publishers when buying directly from www.goodfellowpublishers.com:
Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for the above special, temporary benefits.
If you would also like to offer a special benefit to ECOCLUB Members, please contact us.
1. When your payment is received, your Lifetime Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us.
2. Membership is conferred to you strictly as an Individual and it is not transferable. You must state your own, full name and surname in the registration form, we are a network of people, not of impersonal corporations. Displayed names in our Member Directory may be edited to conform to this rule. You are welcome to add your company affiliation in brackets after your name if you wish, for example, Jane Smith (Green Parrot Lodge).
3. Each Membership purchase, irrespective of duration, includes 60 minutes of personal support (by email, in our Forum, or our online Meeting facility) related to the provision of Membership benefits to you. Additional support may be available on a fee basis.
4. Our current business hours are 07:00 - 15:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
5. Finally, please do not share your username & password. Use is being monitored automatically and offenders will be permanently banned without refund. We keep Membership rates deliberately low so as to allow all current and aspiring ecotourism professionals to join.
ECOCLUB LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (last update: 9 February 2018):
(1) "ECOCLUB Lifetime Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to a specific INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at
EDITORIAL POLICY (last update: 11 January 2018):
We focus on ecotourism, sustainable and responsible tourism, green businesses, products, services and news which we consider relevant and compatible. Membership does not guarantee a listing of your website and it does not constitute a paid listing service. Each Membership is linked to a maximum of 1 website. If you would like to list more websites you have to purchase additional Memberships. All listings are produced by ourselves. We reserve the right to amend/edit all listing elements at any time. Members are encouraged to assist us in maintaining a high content quality by not posting offensive, illegal or irrelevant material and by not engaging in advertising of 3rd party products or services not offered directly by their own organisation. Members should not engage in any form of spamming or flooding, including message and post spamming. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts, articles and comments and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Editorial Policy.