- Career Service:
(a) Jobs & Opportunities: Access our constantly-updated Green Tourism & Ecotourism Jobs & Opportunities Database.
(b) Job Email Updates: Receive a weekly email with the latest opportunities.
(c) CV Listing: Post your CV on our Member-only Job-seekers Database.
(d) CV Guidelines: Receive our detailed CV recommendations for green tourism jobs & opportunities.
- Networking & Mutual Aid:
(a) Networking: Unlimited, user-friendly, online networking with other verified Members worldwide. [Preview].
(b) Mutual Aid: Receive and offer advice & information on all things eco, collaborate with your fellow Members.
(c) Member Profile: Your own Member social profile (with full privacy controls) wall, friends, photos, videos and more. [Example]
(d) Member Meeting Rooms: Communicate with your fellow Members with live video and sound, hold one to one meetings.
(e) Member Blogs: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention.
(a) Business Listings for your Website: If you own or represent an ecotourism/sustainable/responsible tourism-related business, as a Member you are welcome to ask us to list it in our Business Directory [Example] and in our Country Directory [Example]. Business Directory listings generally include one link, a screenshot type image of your website (600 x 450 pixels), a four-word title, a business profile of up to 100 words, links to your social network profiles, and optionally up to 5 additional photos and up to three embedded videos. Country Directory Listings include one link, a photo (80 x 60 pixels, 5 KB max.), a four-word title and a business profile of up to 50 words, in one country page, normally the country where you are officially based or the country where you are conducting most of your business.
[Important note: All Listings are subject to Editorial Review. We dislike greenwashing, therefore, Membership cannot guarantee a listing. Your website will only be listed if, in our view it is relevant to and compatible with Green Tourism/Ecotourism/Sustainable Tourism. If in doubt, please contact us before joining. Each Membership is linked to a maximum of 1 website. For more details, please read our Editorial Policy]
(b) A "Member Website" Logo: If your website is approved for listing in our Directories, we will also issue a Logo for your website. It will include your Domain Name and the current year.
(c) News Release Service: Submit your businesses' news releases for inclusion in our News section, subject to Editorial Review, and diffusion through our e-newsletter and social media.
(d) Employee & Business Partner Sourcing: We can help you liaise with fellow ECOCLUB.com Members who are seeking employment or collaboration. Access Jobseeker CVs in our Member-only Job-seekers Database and collaborate with other Members actively seeking ecotourism employment, consultancy and business opportunities.
(e) For Sale Listing: If you are selling your own ecotourism-related business we can list it without any extra charge in our "Businesses for Sale" section until it is sold. We can also help you determine the right sale price.
- Other Benefits (provided by third-parties, subject to availability):
(a) Books: All titles at GoodFellow Publishers when buying directly from www.goodfellowpublishers.com:
A 20% discount
(b) Publication: Mountain Tourism Experiences, Communities, Environments and Sustainable Futures, February 2016/Hardback/404 Pages/CABI:
A 20% discount
Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for the above special, temporary benefits.
If you would also like to offer a special benefit to ECOCLUB.com Members, please contact us.
MEMBERSHIP RATES - SPECIAL OFFER:
- ECOCLUB.com Membership currently costs just Euros 30 for Lifetime! (Yes, you have read correctly, this is a one-off payment, never expires. But hurry up!).
- For your safety & convenience, we accept payments through PayPal, the leading global online payment processor.
1. When your Membership payment is received, your Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us.
2. Membership is conferred to you strictly as an Individual and it is not transferable. You must state your own, full name and surname in the registration form, we are a network of people, not of impersonal corporations. Displayed names in our Member Directory will be edited to conform to this rule, i.e. your full name and surname will be visible. You may add your company affiliation in brackets after your name () if you wish.
3. You are not allowed to share your username & password. Use is being monitored automatically and offenders will be banned without refund.
4. Each Membership purchase, irrespective of duration, includes 60 minutes of personal support (by email, in our Forum, or our online Meeting facility) related to the provision of Membership benefits to you. Additional support may be available on a fee basis.
5. Our current business hours are 07:00 - 15:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
ECOCLUB.com MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (last update: 13 January 2018):
(1) "ECOCLUB.com Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to a specific INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at https://ecoclub.com/about/philosophy . (2) Membership is granted to you strictly as an individual and it is not transferable. You must state your own, full name and surname in the registration form, we are a network of people, not of impersonal corporations. Displayed names in our Member Directory will be edited to conform to this rule, i.e. your full name and surname will be visible. You may add your company affiliation in brackets after your name if you wish. (3) You should not share your Membership password, otherwise, your Membership will be immediately terminated without a refund and you will be permanently banned from Membership. We monitor logins and visits on our website to prevent abuse and for security reasons. (4) A "Membership - 1 Year" means 365 days, a "Membership - 3 Years" means 1095 days while a "Lifetime Membership" is valid as long as our website is active. (5) Member Conduct: Members should always act in a way that enhances the quality of ECOCLUB.com, respect our Editorial Policy and our Member Support Policy, and try to assist other Members according to their abilities. They should also refrain from harassing other Members, post offensive, illegal and copyrighted material or material that directly goes against our philosophy and general aims, engage in excessive soliciting or in any form of spamming including message and post spamming and the posting of an excessive number of links to 3rd party websites. We reserve the right to edit the subject and content of all posts, articles and comments, or to delete these if editing is impractical, so as to meet the above requirements and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. (6) Members agree to indemnify us against any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from their being a Member, their professional or academic activity and their online presence including inaccurate or misleading advertising. (7) Support Policy: Each Membership purchase, irrespective of duration, includes 60 minutes of personal support (by email, in our Forum, or our online Meeting facility) related to the provision of Membership benefits to you. Additional support may be available on a fee basis. (8) We make no guarantees as to the quality, non-interruption, availability, performance or benefits of this service. Our website and all our (online) services are subject to availability and depend on factors outside our control. We do not guarantee any potential or speculated business profits or benefits attached to you being a Member. (9) Information that appears on the ECOCLUB.com website and email communications and in any Member sections, is provided for your own personal and direct use only and it should not be resold in any way, retransmitted, reproduced, broadcast or copied online or in any other form, without written permission. Violators will be instantly and permanently banned from Membership. (10) By becoming a Member you agree to receive regular email communications from us from which you may opt-out at any time. (11) You agree not to hold us responsible in relation to any damages caused by offering or failing to offer a Membership Benefit. (12) Refund Policy: If upon joining you realise that this service is not suitable for you, you may request a full refund within 24 hours. We will normally issue this full refund via PayPal. No refunds will be issued after the 24 hour period has expired. (13) You are free to resign from your Membership at any time by sending an email notice to ECOCLUB S.A. In this case, no refund of the Membership fee will be made. (14) The provision of fraudulent information by you in your application form will lead to immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (15) Upon expiry or termination of your Membership, you will immediately remove and destroy all information and promotional material that identifies you as a Member. (16) You agree to indemnify ECOCLUB S.A. against all claims made in relation to you and/or your Company. The payment of such indemnity shall not prevent us from seeking any and all damages suffered by us as a result of your illegal behaviour or breach of contract. (17) Your failure to meet any of these terms and conditions or your engagement in illegal acts will lead to the immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (18) We will make no refund in case our website and/or company cease operations. (19) In all other cases where we have terminated your membership, we will refund the Membership fee minus 2 Euros for every month or part thereof used for your Membership. Please note that refund can only be made via PayPal which may apply charges to recipients. (20) These terms and benefits can be updated and/or amended at any time without notice by posting at https://ecoclub.com/join. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. (21) Any dispute arising from this Agreement will be referred to the Law Courts of Athens, Greece, according to the Greek Laws. (22) By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.
EDITORIAL POLICY (last update: 11 January 2018):
We focus on ecotourism, sustainable and responsible tourism, green businesses, products, services and news which we consider relevant and compatible. Membership does not guarantee a listing of your website and it does not constitute a paid listing service. Each Membership is linked to a maximum of 1 website. If you would like to list more websites you have to purchase additional Memberships. All listings are produced by ourselves. We reserve the right to amend/edit all listing elements at any time. Members are encouraged to assist us in maintaining a high content quality by not posting offensive, illegal or irrelevant material and by not engaging in advertising of 3rd party products or services not offered directly by their own organisation. Members should not engage in any form of spamming or flooding, including message and post spamming. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts, articles and comments and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Editorial Policy.