- Career Service:
(a) Jobs & Opportunities: Access & apply to opportunities listed in our constantly-updated Ecotourism Jobs & Opportunities Database.
(b) Job Email Updates: Receive an email with the latest opportunities.
(c) CV Listing: Post your CV on our Member-only Job-seekers Database.
(d) CV Review: We can thoroughly check your CV for errors and help you create a powerful document that does justice to your accomplishments & aspirations.
- Networking & Mutual Aid:
(a) Member Community: Unlimited, user-friendly, online networking with other verified Members worldwide. [Preview].
(b) Mutual Aid Forum: Receive and offer advice & information on all things eco, collaborate with your fellow Members.
(c) Member Profile: Your own Member social profile (with full privacy controls) wall, friends, photos, videos and more. [Example]
(d) Member Meeting Rooms: Communicate with your fellow Members with live video and sound, hold one to one meetings.
(e) Member Blog: Your own attractive and user-friendly Blog receiving centre-stage attention.
- Promotion: We will be happy to assist you in promoting your Ecotourism-related endeavours:
(a) Business Listings: If you own or represent an ecotourism / sustainable / responsible tourism-related business, as a Member you are welcome to ask us to list it in our Business Directory [Example] and in our Country Directory [Example]. Business Directory listings generally include one link, a screenshot type image of your website (600 x 450 pixels), a four-word title, a 100 to 150-word description, a map, links to your social network profiles, and optionally up to 5 additional photos and up to three embedded videos. Country Directory Listings include one link, a photo (80 x 60 pixels, 5 KB max.), a four-word title and a 50-word description in one country page.
[NB: Your website will only be listed if, in our view, it is compatible with Ecotourism. Membership does not constitute a paid listing service and does not guarantee a listing. For more details, please read our Editorial Policy]
(b) News Release Distribution: Submit your businesses' news releases for inclusion in our News section and distribution through our social media and our e-newsletter.
(c) Employee Sourcing: We can help you liaise with ECOCLUB.com Members who are seeking employment. Access Jobseeker CVs: in our Member-only Job-seekers Database and collaborate with other Members actively seeking ecotourism employment and consultancy opportunities.
(d) Member Logo: A "Member" Logo for your Website (with your Name or Business Name and Year of Joining).
(e) For Sale Listing: If you are selling your ecotourism-related business we can list it in our "Businesses for Sale" section.
- Special, Temporary Benefits Offered by Other Entities to our Members (subject to availability):
(a) Books: All titles at GoodFellow Publishers when buying directly from www.goodfellowpublishers.com: A discount of 20%
(b) Publication: Mountain Tourism Experiences, Communities, Environments and Sustainable Futures, February 2016/Hardback/404 Pages/CABI: A discount of 20%
- Members: please contact us to obtain discount codes for the above special, temporary benefits.
- If you would like to offer a special benefit to ECOCLUB.com Members, please contact us.
- Autumn Special: ECOCLUB.com Membership costs Euros 20 for Lifetime! (one-off payment, never expires).
- For your safety & convenience, we accept payments through PayPal, the leading global online payment processor.
1. When your Membership payment is received, your Membership should be instantly activated. Later, usually on the same day, you will also receive a welcome email from us.
2. Membership is conferred to you strictly as an Individual and it is not transferable. Please state your own name and surname in the registration form, we are a network of people, not of impersonal corporations. Displayed names in our Community will be edited to conform to this rule.
3. You are not allowed to share your username & password. Use is being monitored automatically and offenders will be banned without refund.
4. Each Membership purchase, irrespective of duration, includes 60 minutes of personalised support (by email, in our Forum, or our online Meeting facility) related to the provision of Membership benefits to you. Additional personalised support minutes can be purchased if necessary.
5. Our current business hours are 07:00 - 15:00 UTC, Monday to Friday.
ECOCLUB.com MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS (updated: 11 November 2017):
(1) "ECOCLUB.com Membership" (hereafter 'Membership') is an online subscription service offered by ECOCLUB S.A. (hereafter 'We', 'us') to a specific INDIVIDUAL (hereafter 'Member', 'Members', 'You') who agrees with our philosophy and general aims as defined at https://ecoclub.com/about/philosophy (2) Membership is granted to you strictly as an individual and it is not transferable. (3) You should not share your Membership password, otherwise, your Membership will be immediately terminated without refund and you will be permanently banned from Membership. (4) A "Membership - 1 Year" means 365 days, a "Membership - 3 Years" means 1095 days while a "Lifetime Membership" is valid as long as our website is active. (5) Member Conduct: Members should always act in a way that enhances the quality of ECOCLUB.com, respect our Editorial Policy and our Member Support Policy, and try to assist other Members according to their abilities. They should also refrain from harassing other Members, post offensive, illegal and copyrighted material or material that directly goes against our philosophy and general aims, engage in excessive soliciting or in any form of spamming including message and post spamming and the posting of an excessive number of links to 3rd party websites. We reserve the right to edit the subject and content of all posts, articles and comments, or to delete these if editing is impractical, so as to meet the above requirements and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. (5) Members agree to indemnify us against any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from their being a Member, their professional or academic activity and their online presence including inaccurate or misleading advertising. (6) Support Policy: Each Membership purchase, irrespective of duration, includes 60 minutes of personalised support (by email, in our Forum, or our online Meeting facility) related to the provision of Membership benefits to you. Additional personalised support minutes can be purchased if necessary. (7) We make no guarantees as to the quality, non-interruption, availability, performance or benefits of this service. Our website and all our (online) services are subject to availability and depend on factors outside our control. (8) We do not guarantee any potential or speculated business profits or benefits attached to you being a Member. (9) Information that appears on the ECOCLUB.com website and email communications and in any Member sections, is provided for your own personal and direct use only and it should not be resold in any way, retransmitted, reproduced, broadcast or copied online or in any other form, without written permission. Violators will be instantly and permanently banned from Membership. (10) By becoming a Member you agree to receive regular email communications from us from which you may opt-out at any time. (11) You agree not to hold us responsible in relation to any damages caused by offering or failing to offer a Membership Benefit. (12) Refund Policy: If upon joining you realise that this service is not suitable for you, you may request a full refund within 24 hours. We will normally issue this full refund via PayPal. No refunds will be issued after the 24 hour period has expired. (13) You are free to resign from your Membership at any time by sending an email notice to ECOCLUB S.A. In this case, no refund of the Membership fee will be made. (14) The provision of fraudulent information by you in your application form will lead to immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (15) Upon expiry or termination of your Membership, you will immediately remove and destroy all information and promotional material that identifies you as a Member. (16) You agree to indemnify ECOCLUB S.A. against all claims made in relation to you and/or your Company. The payment of such indemnity shall not prevent us from seeking any and all damages suffered by us as a result of your illegal behaviour or breach of contract. (17) Your failure to meet any of these terms and conditions or your engagement in illegal acts will lead to the immediate termination of your Membership, with no refund. (18) We will make no refund in case our website and/or company cease operations. (19) In all other cases where we have terminated your membership, we will refund the Membership fee minus 5 Euros for every month or part thereof used for your Membership. Please note that refund can only be made via PayPal which applies minimum charges to recipients. (20) These terms and benefits can be updated and/or amended at any time without notice by posting at this web page, i.e. https://ecoclub.com/join/personal. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. (21) Any dispute arising from this Agreement will be referred to the Law Courts of Athens, Greece, according to the Greek Laws. (22) By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.
EDITORIAL POLICY (updated: 8 November 2017):
We focus on ecotourism, sustainable and responsible tourism, green businesses, products, services and news which we consider relevant and compatible. Membership does not guarantee a listing of your website and it does not constitute a paid listing service. All listings are produced by ourselves. We reserve the right to amend/edit all listing elements at any time. Members are encouraged to assist us in maintaining a high content quality by not posting offensive, illegal or irrelevant material and by not engaging in advertising of 3rd party products or services not offered directly by their own organisation. Members should not engage in any form of spamming or flooding, including message and post spamming. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts, articles and comments and to warn, suspend or ban Members who in our view act in a disruptive manner. By joining as a Member you indicate and acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Editorial Policy.