Want to integrate sustainability confidently into your tourism business? Need practical guidance on efficiently and effectively managing your sustainability efforts?
TrainingAid is offering a facilitated online course on sustainability management for tourism businesses, which will help you consolidate your knowledge about sustainability best practices and turn it into a systematic and holistic approach to your own sustainability strategy.
Designed for professionals leading or engaged in sustainability management at tourism businesses, this course provides practical guidance on applying key sustainability management principles and techniques, and useful tools for managing, monitoring and continuously improving sustainability practices. By working on practical steps to implement these tools, you will be able to start building a sustainability management system for your own business, and be prepared to continuously track and improve your performance.
In order to incorporate sustainability into your tourism business in a meaningful way, your action steps must be not only based on business needs and sustainability priorities, but also supported by a solid strategic framework. Building an integrated sustainability management system, which supports existing plans and helps guide overall strategic approaches to sustainability, is among the most important steps that you need for your business, so that you can be confident that your sustainability efforts lead to tangible results and measurable benefits.
But what does it mean to have a sustainability management system? What should such a system include, and how can it be designed and implemented? This course covers all these key questions to help you integrate sustainability confidently into your tourism business, through a solid system that you can use to implement concrete sustainability action steps.
What does the course cover?
This course provides:
- Practical lessons on applying the Plan-Do-Check-Act management approach, and implementing proven management techniques for your own tourism business.
- Hands-on exercises using management tools such as policies, risk assessments, and action plans to help you develop an effective sustainability management system for your business.
- Guidance to help you build your own toolbox for managing, monitoring and continuously improving your sustainability practices.
How will this benefit your business?
This course will allow you to:
- Be ready to apply a systematic and holistic approach to your own sustainability strategy.
- Save time and money by efficiently and effectively designing and implementing a sustainability management system for your business.
- Improve your performance by integrating sustainability confidently into your business operations.
Ecoclub Member Special: Online Course: Sustainability Management for Tourism Businesses
Ecoclub Members please contact us to obtain the discount code!